Metro West, MA Chapter
The Metro West, MA chapter of the Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) will launched in August of 2021. FAIR is a nonpartisan organization dedicated to advancing civil rights and liberties for all Americans, and promoting a common culture based on fairness, understanding and humanity.
- We defend civil liberties and rights guaranteed to each individual, including freedom of speech and expression, equal protection under the law, and the right to personal privacy
- We advocate for individuals who are threatened or persecuted for speech, or who are held to a different set of rules for language or conduct based on their skin color, ancestry, or other immutable characteristics
- We support respectful disagreement. We believe bad ideas are best confronted with good ideas – and never with dehumanization, deplatforming or blacklisting
- We believe that objective truth exists, that it is discoverable, and that scientific research must be untainted by any political agenda
- .We are pro-human, and promote compassionate anti-racism rooted in dignity and our common humanity
If you are located in the Metro West, MA area, sign up to become a FAIR member. If you're interested in taking a more active role in the chapter, please complete the FAIR volunteer form. We have community online forums, we do outreach, advocacy, educational campaigns and we hold virtual and in-person meetup.