Gender Ideology in K-12 Schools
NOTE: This event has already occurred. Click on the video below to view a recording of the webinar:
The Los Angeles Chapter of FAIR is proud to host an online webinar on Gender Ideology in K-12 Schools. This webinar is intended for FAIR California members and other parents of children in California K-12 schools, public and private, and will be held online via Zoom.
We will explain what gender ideology is, how it is being pushed in California public and private schools on children as young as five, how to spot it in your schools, what you can do as a parent to identify what is being pushed in your children’s school, what your rights are as a parent, and what you can do if your child is ensnared in this ideological movement.
Panelists will include:
- Colin Wright, Ph.D – Colin is an evolutionary biologist and Founding Editor of Reality’s Last Stand, a publication and newsletter exploring the biology of sex and gender ideology. He is a contributing editor for Quillette, and an academic advisor for the Society for Evidence-Based Gender Medicine (SEGM). He received his Ph.D in evolutionary biology from UC Santa Barbara in 2018. Colin has published articles in popular news outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Quillette, and The Times, and has been a guest on The Joe Rogan Experience. You can follow him on Twitter @SwipeWright.
- Miriam Grossman, M.D. – Dr. Grossman is a board-certified child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist who has exposed the dangers of gender ideology for over a decade. Her current practice consists exclusively of gender questioning young people and their families. She is the author of Unprotected: A Campus Psychiatrist Reveals How Political Correctness in Her Profession Endangers Every Student and You’re Teaching My Child WHAT? A Physician Exposes the Lies of Sex Education and How They Harm Your Child. She was featured in the recent documentary What Is A Woman? Dr. Grossman can be followed on her website and Twitter @Miriam_Grossman.
- Candice Jackson – Candice is a Partner at Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP’s Marin County and San Francisco offices, practicing in their Labor & Employment and Government Law sections. She was formerly Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights and Deputy General Counsel at the U.S. Department of Education. She has a B.A. in Economics from Stanford and J.D. from Pepperdine University Law. Candice can be followed on Twitter @CEJacksonLaw.
We will also include a testimonial from a California parent whose child was swept up in this movement and self-identified as trans.
Webinar attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of all panelists. We will reserve at least twenty minutes for Q&A. Please note that neither Dr. Grossman or Candice can give specific medical or legal advice to individuals.
- Date: June 29, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 6:00PM to 7:30PM-PDT
- Location: Online via Zoom.