Head of Communications
Responsibilities for Head of Communications:
- Craft and execute a proactive and resourceful communications strategy to advance the pro-human movement and FAIR’s leadership of the movement
- Build a communications plan for developing and strengthening FAIR’s brand and elevate the reputations of its advisors and leaders through media relations and thought leadership
- Protect the reputation…
FAIR seeks a full-time staff attorney who will work remotely, report directly to the Managing Director of the Legal Network, and work with FAIR’s President and other members of FAIR’s management team. The responsibilities include:
- Supporting and assisting the Managing Director of the Legal Network
- Assisting in case intake, including reviewing documents, communicating with clients, and…
Chapter Network Support Specialist
The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) seeks a Chapter Network Support Specialist to assist in the development and stewardship of FAIR’s vital regional chapters, which bring together community members in regions across the country who want to help advance FAIR’s mission.
Trainers wanted to represent FAIR and teach its core concepts and principles in companies, nonprofits, and schools across the U.S.. You must have expertise training on topics such as communication, culture enhancement, and/or leadership development. These are part-time, independent contractor positions and will typically be remote training work.
Responsibilities for Legal Assistant:
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for attorney review
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents
- Research regulations, laws, and legal…