A Pro-Human Approach to DEI Initiatives
FAIR delivers a person-centered, human-focused approach to creating diverse, fair, and inclusive workspaces.
Our focus is on:
1) an individual’s unique qualities — the ultimate level of diversity.
2) our shared humanity — the common elements that unite all of us.
3) Distinct socio-cultural identities — how each of us identifies in significant ways.
Register for One of Our Training Slots
- Thursday, July 15th – 10am – 12pm EST
- Friday, July 16th 10am – 12pm EST
- Monday, July 19th – 3 pm – 5 pm EST
- Tuesday, July 20th – 10am – 12pm EST
- Wednesday, July 21st – 3 pm – 5 pm EST
- Thursday, July 22nd – 10 am – 12 pm EST
- Tuesday, July 27th – 10am – 12pm EST
- Wednesday, July 28th – 10am – 12pm EST
- Thursday, July 29th – 3pm – 5pm EST
The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) is a nonpartisan organization dedicated to advancing civil rights and liberties for all Americans, and promoting a common culture based on fairness, understanding and humanity.
We defend civil liberties and rights guaranteed to each individual, including freedom of speech and expression, equal protection under the law, and the right to personal privacy.
We stand up for individuals who are threatened or persecuted for speech, or who are held to a different set of rules for language or conduct based on their skin color, ancestry, or other immutable characteristics.
We support respectful disagreement. We believe bad ideas are best confronted with good ideas – and never with dehumanization, deplatforming or blacklisting.
We believe that objective truth exists, that it is discoverable, and that scientific research must be untainted by any political agenda.
We are pro-human, advocating for compassion, dignity, and our common humanity.