The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) seeks strong writers, journalists and editors to advance FAIR’s mission through our website and weekly newsletter.
Ideal candidates for this position will be passionate about FAIR’s pro-human, non-partisan mission to advance civil rights and liberties and promote a common culture of fairness, understanding and humanity.
This is a part-time independent contractor position.Job Location: Remote.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Work experience in journalism or media is a plus
- Prior published writing is a plus