The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) is a nonpartisan organization dedicated to advancing civil rights and liberties for all Americans, and promoting a common culture based on fairness, understanding and humanity.
Here’s what we stand for:
- We defend civil liberties and rights guaranteed to each individual, including freedom of speech and expression, equal protection under the law, and the right to personal privacy.
- We advocate for individuals who are threatened or persecuted for speech, or who are held to a different set of rules for language or conduct based on their skin color, ancestry, or other immutable characteristics.
- We support respectful disagreement. We believe bad ideas are best confronted with good ideas – and never with dehumanization, deplatforming or blacklisting.
- We believe that objective truth exists, that it is discoverable, and that scientific research must be untainted by any political agenda.
- We are pro-human, and promote compassionate anti-racism rooted in dignity and our common humanity.
Trainers wanted to represent FAIR and teach its core concepts and principles in companies, nonprofits, and schools across the U.S.. You must have expertise training on topics such as communication, culture enhancement, and/or leadership development. These are part-time, independent contractor positions and will typically be remote training work.
- 5+ years of professional experience conducting training and workshops – at least 3 testimonials & references from past clients.
- Experience assessing client/company needs and building customized curriculum to address those needs.
- Experience with conflict resolution and facilitating difficult conversations
- Experience with one-on-one and group coaching
- Experience with corporate consulting at Senior Leadership levels
- Graduate-level degree (Masters or Doctorate)
Consultants make a minimum of $250/hour. Compensation determined and offered on a per-project basis. These are independent contractor positions, and contract jobs are offered as they arise.