The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR) seeks a Chapter Network Support Specialist to assist in the development and stewardship of FAIR’s vital regional chapters, which bring together community members in regions across the country who want to help advance FAIR’s mission. Ideal candidates for this support position will be passionate about FAIR’s pro-human, non-partisan mission to advance civil rights and liberties, have a flexible schedule, strong organizational skills, creativity and fluency with technology. The ideal candidate must have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. This is a full-time position, and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the intake and onboarding process for new members and chapter leaders;
- Assisting FAIR’s chapter coordinators with communication within chapters, including scheduling group meetings and providing follow-up;
- Providing member support via email and phone calls; Addressing member needs, making connections with resources, and resolving issues.
- Managing projects on JIRA project tracking software;
- Assisting in chapter support with technology, social media & forums, and FAIR resources;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.